- Can an order be changed once I place it? Once an order is placed, you can contact us to revise it. If the item has not been shipped, we can revise the order for you. If it has already been shipped, we cannot change or cancel the order for any reason. If you want to make a change, you can return the package once it arrives and re-order. Please note that returns are subject to the $50 shipping, handling and restocking fees
What is your return policy?
You have 14 days from receipt of the item to return the wagon. The product must be in unused condition and retain all original packaging. $50 covers all return shipping, handling and restocking fees.
- When will you ship my order? Orders will be shipped within 1-3 days after they are received and will be shipped via FedEx Express Saver 3 day (signature will be required)
- When will my order arrive? Once your items ship, you will receive an email with tracking information. Most packages will arrive 3 business days after order has shipped. Please allow 5-10 business days from the time you submit your order for your items to arrive. Additional time may be necessary for rural and foreign addresses.
- How do I get help if I’m having issues with my wagon? Please contact Keenz USA for any warranty issues and you can also contact us for other issues via email at: email@example.com
- When is your next promotion? We run promotions throughout the year, please follow us on instagram strollerwagons to see what deals we have going on.
- I’m attempting to register my wagon…Where do I find the lot number?
- What is the weight limit of the Keenz 7S wagon? Maximum wagon weight limit is 110 lbs. (50 kg).
- How many children can fit in the wagon? Stroller wagons are ideally designed for two (2) children to ride at a time.
- Is the wagon allowed into Disney Amusement Parks? The Keenz is a certified stroller, it is a push wagon, not a pull wagon, so the Keenz is allowed in Disney, unfortunately it is up to their discretion.
- Can you gate check the strollerwagon at the airport? In most cases you can, but it is up to the discretion of each individual airline. Due to many airlines trying to maximize profits, they may require you to check it in. Please contact your airline before your flight for confirmation
- What is the Keenz warranty period? (1) year from the date of original purchase if the product is registered with KEENZ US within six (6) months of the original purchase date of the product.
- How do I file a warranty claim for my Keenz wagon? Please contact Keenz usa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you ship to Hawaii? Yes, we do but for an extra shipping fee. Approximately $50 extra
- Do you ship outside the US? Yes, we ship outside of the US for an extra fee. Fee subject to location.
- Are you an authorized Keenz dealer? Yes, we are an authorized dealer.
- Does the warranty transfer if I buy the wagon used? No, the warranty does not transfer from the original owner.